Ephoox has the objective of introducing innovative products on the market basing all of its activity on the principle of excellence as a guarantee of an added value.
ADVANCED PHOTONIC MODULE FOR MEASURING PHOTONIC, OPTOELECTRONIC AND ELECTRO-OPTIC S-PARAMETERS
Performance and Applications
Featuring a modulation bandwidth of up to 67 GHz and ready to use either fixed or tunable optical sources centered @ 1550 and 1310 nm, this external optical instrument upgrades the functionality of VNAs to carry out measurements and characterization of the S-parameters of a variety of components and devices such as electro-optic modulators (EOMs), photodiodes, optical amplifiers, Radio over Fiber subsystems (RoF subsystems) and any other passive or active, all-optical or electro-optical devices and systems.
- Operation frequency up to 67 GHz
- Available for 1550 and 1310 nm
- Internal optical source and external optical input
- High OMI efficiency
- Two receiver for low and high power optical inputs
- Protection system for electronic and optical internal components
- Uncertainty reduction in measurements of linear DUTs
- Amplitude and delay characterization as a function of wavelength (using a tunable optical source)
- Proper addressing of measurements for non-linear DUTs